Administrator
2,904 Posts
$60......damn.

• Haha
Reactions: FoFo

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts
The good ole days was when it wasn't fashionable to ride a motorcycle, the only people that rode were the ones that loved the machine no matter the brand and weren't selling bikes that were three years old with 1500 miles on them. Go to a bar and sure as hell someone would ride in and do a burnout on the dance floor clearing the bar until the smoke cleared.

To me thems the good ole days.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
The price is actually pretty reasonable for quality materials with a limited production in a book.
Darn right. I've spent 3 times that much on a math text book, and it wasn't nearly as entertaining.

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts
Scio quomodo tandem

(I know how it ends)

• Haha
Reactions: Flyboy

·
Banned
3,789 Posts
If it was cheaper I would buy if for kindling for the woodstove. We know the history, fvck you victory owners, we don't need you money any more.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I just ordered it. I'e spent more on dumber things. Amazon says it's not available till March 2018. This is pre orders right now.

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
ok I’ll take one for free. I want polar-ass to pay for it.
They owe us at least that. Besides they didn’t have any shorts my size during the 50% off sale.

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Just ordered mine....... what the hell. Love my Vic. All Vic’s.

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
The good ole days was when it wasn't fashionable to ride a motorcycle, the only people that rode were the ones that loved the machine no matter the brand and weren't selling bikes that were three years old with 1500 miles on them. Go to a bar and sure as hell someone would ride in and do a burnout on the dance floor clearing the bar until the smoke cleared.

To me thems the good ole days.
Damn your old! :hat1:

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts
I recently picked up the other Victory book so it would make sense to have both I guess. I think I'll wait till I get through the holidays to buy something I won't get till March.

Reactions: KeepRidin! and FoFo
1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.