Cleveland motorcycle show | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Cleveland motorcycle show

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by tuscarawas1, Jan 29, 2011.

1. tuscarawas1

tuscarawas1 Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    08 Vegas
    Just came from the Cleveland motorcycle show at the IX center. Most of the big bike manufacturers were there, but Victory was not. I was disappointed that they didn't have a presence at a big show like this. I even overheard other people wonder where the Victory bikes were. Oh well..

2. bored76

bored76 Well-Known Member

2010 Vic XR
    You would think that Victory, wanting market share, would have been there to show off their product to potential buyers.

3. Slamllc

Slamllc New Member

Just checked the web site for the show. It is the Progressive international Motorcycle show. For some reason, Ducati, BMW, Triumph and Victory are only listed as attending select shows.

4. iabob

iabob Well-Known Member

Victory Kingpin
    Vic last year doubled the demo fleet and cut back on doing IMS shows. Considering they're sales increases are outpacing the rest of the industry, they just might be on to something...

5. diamondrmp

diamondrmp New Member

Jackpot
    As pointed out by iabob, Victory's doing something right considering they are having great sales numbers. Anyone can go to a show, some having to drive a long distance just to look. I think its much better advertisement and a great selling point to allow the people to ride what they are admiring. On top of all that, those big rigs are a GREAT moving billboard!