VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Damn.. my search continues for those freaking under-the-floorboard-highway pegs. I had my fingers crossed.
How about the JB Hatch pegs? Those are readily available.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
First I've heard of them. My issue is the CCT with the hard lowers and wind deflectors etc..etc.. I had aassumed that the only ones would fit would be those "under the floorboard" ones...?
Nope, definitely not the only option. I went with some Kuryakyn highway pegs. I have them positioned where I can have the heel of my foot still on the floorboards while using them. Very comfortable set up.

Reactions: Ghostrider25

·
Registered
21 Posts
About to pull the trigger on the OEM Stage 2 2in1 black exhaust. But curious. How does this compare to aftermarket full exhaust (bassani, TBR, etc)? This is full straight pipes right, no baffles and not a slip on?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
About to pull the trigger on the OEM Stage 2 2in1 black exhaust. But curious. How does this compare to aftermarket full exhaust (bassani, TBR, etc)? This is full straight pipes right, no baffles and not a slip on?
I have the 2-to-1 pipes on mine, it was pretty easy to add on, although you will need a dyno it after.

Personally I dig the look and the sound. it's deep, a bit loud but not too obnoxious.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RNuuYKUDuakMEAP56

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts
After all this time they still have a lot of stuff, I guess either Polaris way overproduced or the stuff just doesn't sell. Big mark downs for sure.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Got the "USA" emblems and a spare set of backrest/ bag mounting spools. Great find.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the 2-to-1 pipes on mine, it was pretty easy to add on, although you will need a dyno it after.

Personally I dig the look and the sound. it's deep, a bit loud but not too obnoxious.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RNuuYKUDuakMEAP56
Kingsnake did the 2into1 come with instructions at all from Leaders? I'm thinking of going this route but wouldn't mind having a guide. Last time I did an exhaust was a decade ago at this point.

Also, did you get it dynod, or did you go with a power Commander? What's a Dyno run, ballpark? Can any shop do it or does it have to be a Polaris dealer.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kingsnake did the 2into1 come with instructions at all from Leaders? I'm thinking of going this route but wouldn't mind having a guide. Last time I did an exhaust was a decade ago at this point.

Also, did you get it dynod, or did you go with a power Commander? What's a Dyno run, ballpark? Can any shop do it or does it have to be a Polaris dealer.

Thanks guys
There should be instructions - I can check, I might have kept mine. I also followed this video from Polaris

I had installed a power commander (picked it up off of Revzilla) but haven't had it dyno'd yet. We have a place in the PNW that'll do it, but it's like $400 and takes a bit of time - two things I don't have often!

·
Registered
39 Posts
There should be instructions - I can check, I might have kept mine. I also followed this video from Polaris

I had installed a power commander (picked it up off of Revzilla) but haven't had it dyno'd yet. We have a place in the PNW that'll do it, but it's like $400 and takes a bit of time - two things I don't have often!
Great thanks for the info. Fwiw, and I'm not the expert on this. But my understanding has always been, you get the power Commander in leiu of getting a Dyno. As in the do the same thing, but one is user input (PC) vs the other is done by a shop. They are both a remap of the fuel/air ratio. So if you have the PC you may not need the Dyno but don't quote me on it!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I ordered the 2:1 exhaust and power commander at the same time so I could just do a full install when I had all of the parts. Since the exhaust needed the dyno I just wanted to kill two birds with one stone. One thing to note, the exhaust should come with a card from Victory with the dyno info. Maybe before ordering you check with them to see if that's the case.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.