VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I use all of the Pure Victory Polishes for chrome I use the Pure Victory Awsome metal polish the seem to work well. My local Victory dealer sells them and I think you can buy online as well from the Pure Victory Polish web site as well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well....hahaha, I normally use Mother's Chrome polish. Does the job well - fast & easy. For a really good job I use Autosol maybe once a year or on really hard to clean applications. I recently have been trying out Master Formula Metal Polish and it works as well as Autosol with the ease of Mother's.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I've been using Mothers but since I'm almost out I'm going to give Masters Formula a try.

the pita for me has been the billet wheels and billet polish. Once again I've been using Mother's billet polish and while it does a fine job it's a pita to use. I'm hoping Masters will solve some of my headache with that. Any comments on how Master's works on the billet wheels? Or suggestions on a better way to pollish the billet wheels?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, just wondering. i have been using a product called never dull, anyone know if its good or not? seems to shine up pretty nicely. thanks for the tips

·
Registered
85 Posts

(ok, just wondering. i have been using a product called never dull, anyone know if its good or not? seems to shine up pretty nicely. thanks for the tips )
Used that back in the Marine Corps for cleaning brass and general cleaning. Course all theCorps uses issimple green, no dull, and CLP.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I use Purple Polish by California Customs and its the best Ive used to date. It really cleans,shines and protects better than any other Ive tryed. The chrome and aluminum has a really deep lustorous shine. Yes you can use it on aluminum,chrome,copper,brass. Ive used jewlers ruge before and that works well to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.