VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 2012 CR Classic last year, the bikes in great shape , except that the previous owner trashed the chrome muffler shields. Anyone know where i can get new shields without having to pay the $170 - $210 (each) price tag that I've seen on the internet. The chrome exhaust shield is part #1262111. Thanks

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Well, as it turns out, I may have a set of stock mufflers for sale, but would rather not part them out. Would you be interested? They only have about 3k miles on them. I'll try to get some photos as soon as I get up to the storage unit. Probably thinking $150 + shipping for the set. Where are you located?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice offer, but I already have Atom Bomb mufflers. Just looking for the shields. Thank you for your quick response.
Asking my location reminded me I needed to update my profile. I live N. California.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just sent you a pm on the other Vic Forum but if Witchdoctor's has them for $15.00 each I would say that is the deal.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bought the Witchdoctors exhaust shields for $15. Supposedly they are in good condition and may have very minor scratches, if any. We'll see what they look like when they show up. Sure as hell can't beat the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.