VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife got me a Dart Flyscreen Marlin for Christmas. I didn’t care that it was 19* yesterday. Went out and put it on the bike. Install is super simple and took less than 10 mins. This one is the midnight smoke. While it doesn’t look like it, you can see through it. Can’t wait for riding season to get here.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Wife messed up when said get what I want for Christmas....:angel4:

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
My buddy who rode the oldest most beat up bike in our group ...... “Kawasaki Drifter” got a great Christmas Present. His wife drove him up to Volusia Motorsprts in New Smyrna Beach and he got the last XC on the floor. Sunset Red ! Great wife ! She followed him home on his new bike on a 3 1/2 hour ride. Ride on !

Merry Christmas Christian. Now there’s 2 of us in the pack.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
My buddy who rode the oldest most beat up bike in our group ...... "Kawasaki Drifter" got a great Christmas Present. His wife drove him up to Volusia Motorsprts in New Smyrna Beach and he got the last XC on the floor. Sunset Red ! Great wife ! She followed him home on his new bike on a 3 1/2 hour ride. Ride on !

Merry Christmas Christian. Now there's 2 of us in the pack.
YES, GREAT wife :dance:
Just a note: MIKE in service there a great guy...when there 2 years ago to get dyno from KEVINX they changed my oil and put on UD pulley. While working on it mechanic took it upon himself, noting the wear, to replace my latches on saddlebags...UNDER WARRENTY...now that's SERVICE :icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
My buddy who rode the oldest most beat up bike in our group ...... "Kawasaki Drifter" got a great Christmas Present. His wife drove him up to Volusia Motorsprts in New Smyrna Beach and he got the last XC on the floor. Sunset Red ! Great wife ! She followed him home on his new bike on a 3 1/2 hour ride. Ride on !

Merry Christmas Christian. Now there's 2 of us in the pack.
That's Awsome, both my vics are a birthday present from my wife, and both times she did not tell me.... Life is good...

·
Registered
375 Posts
My late Christmas present
:dance:
If am am at home i start with the instalation and wait for better weather

·
Registered
375 Posts
Damn! Awesome! Is that going to be bad to do at home?
Oh yes, at home is ice and snow and I have to wait 10 days.
The garage is cold and I have to heat it.
If I'm lucky, I can do the first test drive in 3 months.
Or I'll take a box of Florida sunshine with me..

Reactions: crazy4ink
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.