VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a member of Top Cats Illinois for 9 years. The reason I continue my membership is because of their focus on Giving back to the Comunity. NISRA is an organization that provides facilities and equipment for "Special People" to prepare for the special Olympics or equipment used for theatrical arts. The club has given NISRA about 270 thousand dollars through the years.
I would like to ask you a personal favor. Please try and attend this event. 100% of the proceeds go to the cause. The club pays for all the expense. If you can not attend, consider purchasinga fewraffle tickets,5 for 20 dollars. Send me a PM and I will give you my address. Send me a check (100% tax deductible) made out to Top Cats, Illinois Ride for Dreams. I will complete the tickets and mail you your copy. A Scooter, Sox and Cub tickets, Large Screen TV, get away weekend and more.
Please try and make the ride! THANKS
Top Cats 'Ride for Dreams'
Top Cats
Annual Charity Event
July 26th

Join the Top Cats on Sunday, July 26thfor the
13th Annual 'Ride For Dreams',
benefitting the Northern Illinois Special Recreation Association - NISRA.
Registration startsat 8:30 a.m. at the Volo Auto Museum near the intersection of Route 120 and Hwy 12 in Volo.
Breakfast, lunch, a 100 mile ride and entrance to the World Famous Volo Auto Museum are all included in the $25 per rider entrance fee.
Buy a raffle ticket and a chance to win a TGB Laser R9 151CC, flat screen TV, Galena Getaway, Cubs and Sox tickets and other terrificprizes.
Click on the link below for the 'Ride For Dreams Registration Form' to download the registration form.
http://www.topcats.org/index.php?option=com_docm
">http://www.topcats.org/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=47&Itemid=125

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Bubba, this sounds like a great cause and a great day.
I am going to try and make it. If anyone else in our area wants to get together for this or meet at the Volo car museum (which in itself is a great place to see) let me know.
Dean.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! The cost includes a ticket to the museum also!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There will be some Victory guys from The Ill. Victory Riders attending. And me of course! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.