VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nephew has a t-shirt business, graphics, and laser designs. He did this decal for my cheese wedges. I think it looks really good and the glue will hold for a long time. He can do about any image that a person might want. If you think you might be interested, pm me and I can give you his email.
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Grille Hood Helmet

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
I had similar done, have a look at the avatar.....

·
Super Moderator
26,128 Posts
Being only a sticker you put on the wedge triangle I would think they would be much cheaper than the Barracuda replacements were.

Any idea what the price would be on these?

·
Super Moderator
26,128 Posts
I don't know what he would charge, but I can give you his email if you would like it. How much was Barracuda charging?
They were an actual replacement piece. I believe they were $80 a set if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Cool, did you do it yourself?
I designed the picture then had a vinyl printing place do them for me... Cost was 78 bucks for eight decals all up as i also did the other side with my ADM with similar setup.... Gave one set to a brother and kept the other ones as spares....

Sorry OP, I did not mean to hijack your thread....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.