VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Flash back to when my son has to have oral surgery to remove 2 teeth in his upper jaw in front..he didn't talk much though, just slept. That was after his permanent teeth were in, found that out prior to braces.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Fishy.

Yea the first time I watched I felt real bad for the kid but then figured he's over it by now and man will he have something to look back on and have a heck of a laugh with his buddies about. I mean how many stupid things have you or your friends done that at the time seemed bad almost horrible but now laugh til the tears are flowing over it and they bust you unmercifully about.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
I feel sorry for this kid. This video will most likely resurface as an embarrassing moment" for him at his wedding. Sorry, but it's a little exploitive to me. Shooting this video by the parent is one thing, but posting it on YouTube for the world to see? Probably not a good thing for kid's self esteem.

Did you notice he's wearing a Florida shirt? It should read: Flor-A-DUH.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.