VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen any threads on this. Has anyone changed the side faring light above the engine on each side? Somewhere I did see some downloadable images to put in the Victory Logo place.

Anyone done it?
Any Ideas?
Any directions to accomplish this?

I saw that Sonny Barger has changed his to a Batman Logo.

Thanks, ride safe.

SP in PHX
-----
We'll rest when we're dead, party hard, O'School style in the meantime!

My 2009 Vision Tour Premium has:
Dash Mounted Iphone Interface for Thru the speakers Turn by Turn GPS and LCD Display
Cee Bailey's Smoke Short Windshield & Headlight Shield
Apline Upgrade Speakers
Black Painted rear side rockers
Saddlebag Organizers
Trunk Organizer & Carpet
LED License Illumination
PowderCoated Dash, Front Access Panel above headlight, Side Panels and Front Wheel Opening Trim.
Arizona Victory Hiway Peg Conversion
Inlayed LED Turn Signal Lights in Mirror Housings
Blog: www.phxbikercpl.blogspot.com

·
Registered
717 Posts

This is what Arlen Ness had on his bike in Daytona last year.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
good idea, maybe see if they still make shrinky dinks?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Easy to replace the stock faceplate. Trick is to find a replacement that works for you. The "Hampsters" plate that Arlen has is copyrighted because it is the symbol for his longstanding motorcycle club he co-founded eons ago in California.

Good luck!

Cheers

·
Registered
382 Posts
ness178 said:
Easy to replace the stock faceplate. Trick is to find a replacement that works for you. The "Hampsters" plate that Arlen has is copyrighted because it is the symbol for his longstanding motorcycle club he co-founded eons ago in California.

Good luck!

Cheers
you said it was EASY? really? dont you have to take off a bunch of the fairing/plastic just to get to the light?

·
Registered
95 Posts
yes you do. I guess "easy" is in the eyes of the beholder?

·
Registered
382 Posts

if you dont mind and have the time.. can you tell me whats involved in getting to that lighted badge.. what exactly do you have to take off? my right one goes off and on from time to time?
also is there a website for a maker of the light badge "covers"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.