VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the difference (if any) between the 2???

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
Magnum is for a solo rider. Not that a passenger couldn’t ride it. It’s stitched in white thread and is just a great looking seat. Best stock seat on any bike. I have one on my 11 XC and love it.
The original CC seat is good too with all day comfort for most riders. The best regarding 2 up riding is the tour version. It’s on all 2010 and 2011 CC bikes. Then in 2012 only available on touring models up until Victory’s demise.
I have that one also. Just minutes to switch over when the warden wants to ride.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome!

I ride solo, so I’ll definitely give it consideration...

Thanks y’all!

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
I have a mustang seat for 2 up riding, but I put my stock Magnum seat back on anytime I'm riding solo because I find it more comfortable. It sits you down a little lower and further back.

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
Awesome!

I ride solo, so I'll definitely give it consideration...

Thanks y'all!
If your considering a Magnum seat or any seat to add to the look of your bike then definitely go Magnum. Nothing looks better on a Vic Cross bike.
The big plus is it is also all day comfort.

Reactions: jdr_socal

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For sure man!

Thanks!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Looks like you maybe can still buy the Magnum seat from Vic. $452.00 +shipping and taxes. I went with the Mustang seat they offered as a genuine Victory accessory and it is lower profile and stitched kind of like the Magnum. Its narrower and lower a bit and looks really good. The quality of the seat is heads and shoulders above the stock stuff Vic makes. Passenger area a little smaller and not as thick but still good and looks sleeker than the stock seat. No ugly hole for that silly passenger grab strap we never used, not a fan of driver backrests either. Ran about the same price, I don't think they are available anymore though but have not looked.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool!

My local dealer can order the Magnum seat $375 plus tax, free shipping. He checked w Polaris today and they’re still available to order. I’m thinking of pulling the trigger this weekend, we’ll see.

Reactions: JamesBond

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Vehicle
I can't believe none of the folks recommending the Magnum seat did not post a pic of his bike. Oh well........

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice!!

thx!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I pulled the trigger on the Magnum seat!!

$358 shipped to my door - Parts pit stop!

Now the wait....

• Winner
Reactions: James2003x and BBob

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
So I pulled the trigger on the Magnum seat!!

$358 shipped to my door - Parts pit stop!

Now the wait....
Congratulations! You won't be disappointed. The way it drops you down and back you feel more like a bad ass when you ride. I've done 500 mile days on that seat and not been afraid to get on it again the next day. Added bonus: my wife does not mind riding on it. She says it is more ergonomic. Who knew?

Reactions: jdr_socal

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Did someone say something about pictures? :biggrin:

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

Sky Cloud Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That’s awesome, can’t hardly wait to get mine in so I can give it a try!

Thx bro!

·
Registered
5,651 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Here is the view everyone else has of it. :icon_thumleft:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.