VOG Forum banner

cat's

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  rossco 
#1 ·
The new cross roads has me intrigued , I have been looking for a new touring bike and this one ticks all the box's for me.
Not knowing anything about Victory's , could I start withone simple question , where do they place the catalytic converters on their bikes ,both on the vision and the cruiser range.
I'm wondering if the Victory slip on mufflers also eliminate the cats (ie the std mufflers
had the cat in them)or are the cats hidden in the main header pipes like on the latest Harley tourer's

#7 ·

There was a way to "fix" the 06 and 07's. The '08s on up are a different set up that I'm not as familiar with.
My '07, I had the cats removed from my Victory drag pipesand used the 05Hammer map as it was the only 100/6 that didn't have cats. My wife's 07 has aftermarket pipes, so they used the 05 Hammer map. Mine stopped popping and backfiring after I had the map changed and the cats removed.
Not sure if this helps you at all, but thought I'd throw it out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.