VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Damn GTO driver! :) I'm glad nobody was hurt. The GTO driver was extremely lucky, not only that he didn't hit anyone, but that his car didn't roll down the hill.

I use to own an '06 GTO. Great car, smokin' powerful and easy to lose control, even with traction control.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
OK, where do you begin on this one. First off, he could be the biggest poser loser EVER.....from the very beginning of the video (at the 2 second mark) he is already out of control just trying to manage the first sweeper, then to make up for his embarrassment on not being able to drive he gooses it to show the power and promptly swings the car into the bikes.......and yes, I honestly think he was planning on leaving the scene at first and then thought better of it.

What a complete Jackwagon. I would bet you anything that if this guy ever got on a motorcycle he would be dead within a week.....Darwin would rather he chose a motorcycle over the car.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
phoenix9 said:
OK, where do you begin on this one. First off, he could be the biggest poser loser EVER.....from the very beginning of the video (at the 2 second mark) he is already out of control just trying to manage the first sweeper, then to make up for his embarrassment on not being able to drive he gooses it to show the power and promptly swings the car into the bikes.......and yes, I honestly think he was planning on leaving the scene at first and then thought better of it.

What a complete Jackwagon. I would bet you anything that if this guy ever got on a motorcycle he would be dead within a week.....Darwin would rather he chose a motorcycle over the car.
+1

If you can't handle a GTO (Holden) in a simple sweeper like that then you need a lot of remedial driver education. Those have to be some of the easiest cars in the world to drive fast, everything happens in slow motion compared to a real sports car. Even that slide could have been saved if he had an ounce of training.

Just lends credence to the idea of tiered drivers licenses.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

phoenix9 said:
+1 and you know how I feel about stupid people reproducing....

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
If that were my bike the police would have to pull my foot out of his ass!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.