VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While cruising another Forum group, I discovered a newer member with the handle Pig-pen. So I will be sticking with Candubrain.

Thanks for all your input and especially to Onethumb for all his research and hard work, (starting polls on my behalf, my computer and this site don't always like each other).

Candubrain

·
Registered
834 Posts
OneThumb said:
How about in German?
It must be cool out, nobody outriding yet.
Thats easy
"Schweinestall". I like it. About 4c here . The wind is coming from Schweinestalls way.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's it!! Scweinestall it is. Goes more with my German Heritage. LOL. So how do I change my name on this site?

Lots of bikes out and about in Kincardine; I've been doing yard work all day, ( bought 4 trees yesterday for planting ). Happy Wife......Happy life. I always do what the Supreme Commander requests.

On that line, she who commands all wants to go antique shopping tomorrow, good thing the bike is too dirty to be seen in public. LOL

Thanks Bobbyg, for the new handle, we really have to do something with yours though. I'm thinking "Sparkles, or Shiny, possibly Squeaky as in clean"

Schweinestall

·
Registered
834 Posts
Candubrain said:
That's it!! Scweinestall it is.

Thanks Bobbyg, for the new handle, we really have to do something with yours though. I'm thinking "Sparkles, or Shiny, possibly Squeaky as in clean"

Schweinestall
I already have another commonly usedhandle. Based on the fact that my middle intial is "A". and a lot of my past and current employees seem to be under the impression that my last name is Hole. And Bobby doesn't start with an F. eh!But then this is a family show isn't it. Just think of what my avatar would look like.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh Oh, Okay, we won't go there. Funny, you have the same initials as I B.A.G.
Nice work on the graphics, I think I will use that as well for my profile pic. I'll pay up the royalties with a Timmie's next time we meet.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
What wasthat I read? You know what happened the last time you said that. I see a new posting coming up. We could all be meeting up your way, it could end up being well worth the trip. LOL

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

I just washed mine, no sense coming up in the rain for it to get washed again.
Let see who's interestedand could make it?
Available dates May 23, 24, 30, 31
June 6th BBQ at Peak Powersports & Demo Rides

Coldwater area to Kincardine 124.2 miles
Hamilton area to Kincardine116.7 miles
London area to Kincardine 94 miles
I could.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Candubrain said:
Funny, you have the same initials as I B.A.G.
My actual proper initials are R.A.G. It's supposed to be lucky if your initials spell a word.
Lucky mother G. didn't name me Fred.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sunday the 24th works for me. The Mrs. is leaving me to attend a shower that day. So I'm free to get myself into trouble.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.