VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Victory Crossroads 8 ball IAN trying to put some fork mounted turnsignal mounts on. My question is the book says they are 43mm , those will not work too small after I ordered from Victory only soo.. what size are they ?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don’t really have a caliper to measure with would be a guess with a tape and I’m tired of guessed just wondered if any one knew thanks though I appreciate the input and your time.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
wrap a string around them, mark where they meet, hold it up along side a tape measure to get circumference then divide that by 3.14 and you'll have the diameter. It'll be close enough to know which one it'll be. If using an inch ruler or tape measure, you'll have to multiply the reading on the ruler by 25.4. Either before or after doing your other math.

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
Borrow some calipers... buy a cheap pair at Napa...
The people selling parts to fit around the forks don't know what f**king diameter the forks are? One would assume that if you call yourself "Victory Only" that you would know something about Victory Motorcycles... Oh, sorry, what was I thinking?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.