VOG Forum banner

Cam Job's...Still Happy???

3376 17
Just curious for those that have had the cams and controllers done, (no matter who did them) are still happy with the results, And would you do it again?
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
27,000 miles and couldn't imagine riding without cams.

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

times are not that tough as you can see by my lack of posts in the last couple months, but ever since i got a new computer with Win 7, it has messed with this site and whenever i want to end a sentence and start another line it puts the cursor over the first line and i type over what ive already written. until i figure it out this is what you get.

·
Registered
210 Posts
It sounds like Lloyd is working on a new cam, same grind, that doesn't require a new cam carrier kit.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
waiting as well for the new cam setup that eliminates the cost of the carriers. Makes the job a lot more reasonable.

·
Registered
714 Posts

Runs strong all the way through.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Just sold the bike but if I had another, in a heartbeat. They are different bikes after the install.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Love them cams! More than 18k on them and haven't experienced a single problem or issue. The difference in power and overall bike performanceis same as between night and day! Wouldn't ridea Vision without them, the rev extender, intake plate and VFC III! Kudo's to Lloyd and KevinX!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I love my cams...excpet for havig to replace the REAR TIRE more often!!! Stinkin' CAMS!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
BEST addition yet! Be sure to add the IAC, Fuel controller (Lloydz or PC), air intake plate, dual air filters & exhaust to get full benefit. After which; ride like you stole it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.