VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Seems like someone might be thinking of switching bikes to a rocket III maybe?

...or did YouTube just take you down the Rocket III rabbit hole?

• Haha
Reactions: crosscountryla

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I
Seems like someone might be thinking of switching bikes to a rocket III maybe?

...or did YouTube just take you down the Rocket III rabbit hole?
I would like to ride one, but don't care for the sound of the exhaust on the Rocket even with custom exhaust. Sounds too much like a tractor to me.. Have not found a bike that would get me off of my XCT.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Damn I would love one of those! I think it is awesome!

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Yeah .......” say something “ after you ride it !
That was just great lol.
The bike while cool ....... don’t like the rear fender.
In 2018 you would hope that Triumph could find a way to get rid of that awe full seam around the tank.
I smooth out the seam on my sons VTX 1300C and
man what a difference.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Back down that rabbit hole I see... :biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: Flyboy

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Back down that rabbit hole I see... :biggrin:
Yes. :hihi: What I like about the Rocket is the 160 torque thrust that you feel when you wack the throttle open at 2,500 rpm's and you are launched past slower moving traffic. I didn't care for the look of the Rocket 3 before the 2020 model came out, but I could see myself riding this cafe-style Rocket 3 though.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Rode one at a demo in Tucson few years back when they introduced the sport version. Then rode one a friend in FL. that had Jardines, suspension mods and tuned. If I could afford one I'd damn sure own one.
Couldn't be without at least one Vic though just something about the Vic being the bike I always wanted. Started in '64 still ride them like I stole 'em.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.