VOG Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my new Vision out for a 12 day ride and all went well. From Sacramento,CA to Seattle - Idaho - Montana and back. 3700 miles later and I'm back hme. The Lolo pass in Montana is a ride that everyone should try to take. The dealer in Missoula had me in/out for an oil change in 45 minutes. Saw three other Visions and talked to a lot of people who came to admire the bike. What a comfortable bike - I'm ready to go again.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Nice, also can't waite for the pics!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
We have done highway 12 over the Lolo Pass 3 times this year. It is without a doubt the best motorcycling road I have ever been on. Got so hot the first part of August that we jumped into the Lachsa River to cool down.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I'm uploading the pictures today and will post a few very soon....
Not sure what anyone else uses for cleaning their windshields on trips, but I found that those micro-fiber rags with warm water work out extremely well. Cleaned off the bugs and didn't leave any streaking.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Was over there last month. Lolo Pass Rocks!!!

W/S cleaning? Micro fiber cloths and Plexus!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for posting this. We just added it to our bucket list.

Someone else posted a comment a while ago about 400 turns in 100 miles but didn't say where - was that Colorado - anyone know?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hwy 21 near Lowman, ID. Apparently, this is a well know rafting area. Watch out for deer and falling rocks. The DOT has placed many safety nets along the hillside to collect the falling rocks.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

If you have a chance to pass through Centralia, WA, try and stop by the Olympic Club. It's owned by the McMenamin group and they've kept the original feel to this 100year plus old mens club/hotel. Good beer and food. You can even play on the antique pool

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.