VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled the trigger on an 09 Ness Vision. Yahoo!! Yeah baby! She'll arrive in about 2 maybe 3 weeks. It's been great but see ya' HD.
Awhile back, there was a thread on how to take the stock cans out of the Vision exhaust and send it to get modified. (Atom Bombs) I tried for awhile looking but gave up. Does anyone know how its done? Pictures? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Hey Dave...

Congratulations! WooHoo!

I know you've been shopping for a while and I'm happy you found the model that fits you the best!

Ride Safely and...

Pictures, Please!

·
Registered
717 Posts

atom12 and bobvic2 are the guys to ask.
Here is a youtube video.

Here is Bob's website.
www.superflowmufflers.com
Congrats on the bike.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Rick- Thanks for the links, but the tread I remember showed pictures of how to take the stock mufflers out of the exhaust. I'm sure it's a simple procedure but just thought someone might have remembered the tread. Thanks.
Andy- The moons and the stars aligned for this monster of a deal. A qualified buyer meets desperate dealer. (sort of) The offer was too good to refuse. It's the ultimate ride, and the one for me.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
davelau said:
Andy- The moons and the stars aligned for this monster of a deal. A qualified buyer meets desperate dealer. (sort of) The offer was too good to refuse. It's the ultimate ride, and the one for me.
Funny how that works, the same thing happened to me. Congrats, I didnt think you would pull the trigger until you moved to the mainland :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Dave,
I think the thread you are thinking of was,
Arlen Ness Big Honkers VS Cycle Dragon Exhaust.
If you can't find the thread through the VOG,
Google Atom Bomb Exhaust and the first item is the thread.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

CONGRADULATIONS, Brudda Dave!! I hope you stay ready for PLENTY "talk-story" bout your ONO-RIDE, you know some guys going tink you was "High muk a muk a" now.
Garans ball berings, you going love it!!!! ahuiho brah

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Now I really feel like part of the family. (Not that I didn't feel like it before, but you know what I mean.)
Other than the exhaust, an ipod connection and a rider/passenger back rest(s), I ain't touchin' anyting else on this bad boy. It's all good.

·
Registered
717 Posts

Other than the exhaust, an ipod connection and a rider/passenger back rest(s), I ain't touchin' anyting else on this bad boy. It's all good.
[/quote]
How many of us have said the same thing?
I bought a loaded bike so I would not have to put anything else on it.
But before starting it:
Ness Drag Bars, Big Honkers, Ness Plate Bracket and heel shifter.
With 6 miles on it:
Lloyds cam upgrade.
Since then:
Tall Cee Baileys Windshield
Chrome Mirror Cover
Chromed rear motor mount cover
Chromed Cam Tensioner Covers
Big Bore Kit
And still going $$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

LOL.....you know.....we share the same sickness my friend. I'm sure I'll find away to squander my wife's lunch money.
Seriously though, with no Victory dealership on the island, I'm trusting the local Honda dealership to take care of all the maintenance. I'm not a mechanic, so my plan is to play it safe for the first few miles.

·
Registered
39 Posts

way to go buddy... gonna be nice to ride with another Victory. I believe you will have the first Ness Vision on island....this is gonna be fun...n fact oher than a few kingpins. Vegas and jackpots you'll have the first Vision... get ready for theeyes starring at you...your gonna have lots of them...you also gonnashake up the the HD community....LOLlet me know if you need help when you take delivery...
davelau said:
Pulled the trigger on an 09 Ness Vision. Yahoo!! Yeah baby! She'll arrive in about 2 maybe 3 weeks. It's been great but see ya' HD.
Awhile back, there was a thread on how to take the stock cans out of the Vision exhaust and send it to get modified. (Atom Bombs) I tried for awhile looking but gave up. Does anyone know how its done? Pictures? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Ness Vission!!! Very nice, love that bike!!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
davelau said:
Now I really feel like part of the family. (Not that I didn't feel like it before, but you know what I mean.)
How do you do the exhaust without a dealer to do the re-map?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.