VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the Butty Buddy seat for my gal to rest her numb butt on, and on the first run she noticed a big difference. I noticed as well as it added about 2 inches in height and a difference in the air flow on the highway.
does anyone else have this seat? and if so do you give it a thumbs up? or down?
you can check it out at http://www.buttybuddy.com/

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
It looks comfy, but I hope ya have a back rest as well for her. I've seen and heard tales bout fast take offs that dang near sent you pillion off the back without a backrest.

I've never ridden pillion but have used a Pro Pad cushion. I'm hoping to get one for the XC. 135 K on the KP, I wore my old one out!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Bought mine when I had the v-star 1100.. passenger seat was kinda thin width wise.. Had a passenger backrest. added the butty buddy and the rides with the wife went from bitchy one hour affairs to 5 or 6 hour long tranquil happy rides. don't use it anymore with the purchase of the VV. But kept it in case wanna ever use it on the chopper.. don't think that will happen cause the wife is scared of the chopper, so I get my alone time :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

gr8valhalla said:
Does the buddy seat strap onto your fenders? How do you secure it?
it came with straps so I can use it on a bare fender, but I have the stockvictory seat, andBB seathad small adjustable legs on the bottom that when adjusted hug the stock seat. when the weight of the passenger is on it and when your moving the g force and other forces keep the rider and BB seat firmly on the bike.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

ammo said:
Bought mine when I had the v-star 1100.. passenger seat was kinda thin width wise.. Had a passenger backrest. added the butty buddy and the rides with the wife went from bitchy one hour affairs to 5 or 6 hour long tranquil happy rides. don't use it anymore with the purchase of the VV. But kept it in case wanna ever use it on the chopper.. don't think that will happen cause the wife is scared of the chopper, so I get my alone time :)
I hear ya, stopping every 20 miles or so got really stressful but I agree after she sat on that seat I didnt hear a thing little lone a wiggle from the back for many, many miles!! But now I do miss my alone time, damn.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.