VOG Forum banner

Brought "Big Red" aka "The Red Beast" Home

786 10
I've been looking at this New 2015 Vision at the Dealer for over a year. Longingly. Vic's closure news was responded to with falling prices. The Dealer was kind, but $16,500 out-the-door was as low as the price could go. My lovely wife said to me "you're an adult, you make your own decision...but I trust you to act responsibly..." Boy, if that isn't a guilt-edged statement...

At 64, its probably the last bike I will own. A very good way to end a decades-long riding career, as I think I have one more decade in me.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Congrats, welcome and where are you located?

:worthless:

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Welcome aboard! Congrats on the new Vic!

Lets see some pictures of your new Vision.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Love mine more and more each day!

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
I've been looking at this New 2015 Vision at the Dealer for over a year. Longingly. Vic's closure news was responded to with falling prices. The Dealer was kind, but $16,500 out-the-door was as low as the price could go. My lovely wife said to me "you're an adult, you make your own decision...but I trust you to act responsibly..." Boy, if that isn't a guilt-edged statement...

At 64, its probably the last bike I will own. A very good way to end a decades-long riding career, as I think I have one more decade in me.
Pictures? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.