1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Welcome, nice choice!!

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Welcome, you just bought yourself a great bike!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome to the Victory family!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome and congrats, Glad your lovin it (sounds like a McDonald's com.) enjoy. Remembr to break her in right no over revving and warm her up before you go go.Dain

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Dain - will do.

Pics will be coming - stock look right now but I'll get some.

Ive got 350 miles now after riding all day and getting used to the feel. Ive got Stage II pipes coming - will they make it louder and or quicker - or did I waste my money there?

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

IMHO, you didn't waste your money on the S1L2 pipes. I don't think they will really make the bike all that much quicker, but they will greatly improve the sound of the bike. I have the S1L2 pipes and love the sound.....now, I just need to save up some cash to get the Cams installed some day.
Piece of advice: pick up your feet. Getting your feet caught in the tipovers of the Vision seems to be some sort of "right of passage" club that you REALLY don't want to join. Pain is not your friend.
PS: pictures!.....in a cool location.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Stage 1 L2 pipes are not bad. Depends on what you are looking for. Mine have no baffles, just an extended end cap that's made by a Vic dealer in the NE, Conn. I think. They sound like a bike should IMO. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Found out last week that my S1L2 pipes can't be used on my 2010 V8. No Maps available - they even called Polaris and they said it was a misprint in their catalog.

Ive got the Thundersticks from Lloydz coming along with a PC-5. Thinking of the intake plate and the performance cams from lloydz as well.

Any comments about the cams or intake plate?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
DB4OU said:
Thanks Dain - will do.

Pics will be coming - stock look right now but I'll get some.

Ive got 350 miles now after riding all day and getting used to the feel. Ive got Stage II pipes coming - will they make it louder and or quicker - or did I waste my money there?
Stage 2 is to loud for me and the local cops stage1 provides more horsepower...I know that dosn't make sense but true...great bike ...welcome to the vog

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.