VOG Forum banner

Bobbers, Choppers and Bikes

994 7
In the spirit of a long American History of Bobbers and Choppers, now that Victory and Indian are both purchased under Polaris shouldn't we start a exchangeable parts list between our beloved Scouts and other parts. We love our engines and our bikes but we want to look different and see if we can interchange some cool features from other bikes as we go along. Yes... our American History with CHOPPERS is from CHOPPING other bikes to make one very ORIGINAL bike.

How useful will this INTERCHANGEABLE list be?

• Very helpful...

• Cool idea...

• No cool, I like my bike to be the same as everyone else's ..

• Why didn't we think of this before...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,892 Posts
Can't say I've seen many Scout owners do much in the way of mods, but then we don't have many here so it could just be that.

What have you done to yours?

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
On 2010 & newer Our engines are all interchangeable & so is our luv 4 the brand.

·
Registered
583 Posts
What parts are interchangable from Indian to Victory anything, everything etc.
One thing I learned is that knowledgeable people that work for Polaris have said that they have about 50% interchangeable parts from the Octane to the Scout. So lets make a list for this very helpful Info.
Maybe ask the "knowledgeable person " you talked to......

• Haha
Reactions: Bikesofbrads
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.