Bleading new Master Cylinders are a PAIN by YOURSELF! | Page 2 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Bleading new Master Cylinders are a PAIN by YOURSELF!

Discussion in 'Victory Vision' started by icemann, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Terminal

Terminal Active Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2013 Victory Vision
    Got a new Master cylinder, got it installed today and all is working again. I guess it went bad. The Belly Pan disintegrated so I now need to get a new one. It was cracked pretty bad went I took it off last year to change my battery. I put some black Gorilla tape to hold it together, but when I took it off this time it didn't make it.

Of coarse if the Victory guys had ran the bolt for the Master Cylinder reservoir from the other direction I wouldn't have had to take off any of the fairing.

2. bobzinger

bobzinger Well-Known Member

2011 Cross Country
    I just ordered the Speed Bleeders 2ea - SB8125L, and 1ea SB8125LL as suggested in this post. After I ordered I looked more in their website and they say all 3 are the same for 99-03 Victorys. Mines a 2011 XC. Does it have 2 different sizes. The "LL" is longer.

3. Texasbaehr

Texasbaehr Well-Known Member

2012 Victory Vision Arlen Ness, Kawasaki Drifter 800
    Heavy Metal Designs (HMD) is making the belly pans. They are no longer available from Polaris and used ones are very rare in usable condition. The HMD pans are a bit pricey but they stepped up and made them better than OEM and have to cover their tooling costs. Call them to oreder one and get them to give you a break on shipping.
    HMD-238 Vision Belly Pan - Heavy Metal Designz

4. morgdog

morgdog Active Member

2010 Kingpin
    Have yall never filled from the bottom up? A big ass syringe full of new brake fluid pushed in through the bleeder up to the MC. No problems whatsoever.

• Informative Informative x 1