VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided that I do not like the chrome cam/timing cover (right side), belt / pulley cover and primary side cover (on left side) on my '17 Magnum X!; anyone know of a good source to get them in black (powder coated?)?

Thx,
KevinL

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
I've decided that I do not like the chrome cam/timing cover (right side), belt / pulley cover and primary side cover (on left side) on my '17 Magnum X!; anyone know of a good source to get them in black (powder coated?)?

Thx,
KevinL
If you stop by The Vic Shop they can swap most of your chrome out for black powder coated items. Give Rylan a call. Maybe he would be able to work something out via shipping?

www.thevicshop.com

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
You could also get one of Lloydz crate motors with some goodies thrown on / in it labor free. The motors he has listed on his site are black.

Reactions: kjlong

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
Why not remove the pulley cover and powder coat it. Then you can just buy cam and clutch covers aftermarket that are black ? Check witch doctors.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
In all BLACK might need tether after :angel4:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.