VOG Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you go to the site they have the new Just Fuel It ad running on the side of the web page fyi.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Well most things...LOl
Fit n finish was flimsy plastic. The Vision while plastic has a better fit n flow also.
Nosiy engine, very noisy and choppy tranny. Sounded like the tranny would come out of in 1 thru 3rd according to those riding behind and us , of course. Stereo was good ABS was great and linked. Seat for rider was uncomfortable, I couldn;t wait for fuel stops. Wife found it comfy but...says there is no comparison to the comfort of the Vision.
Now, the belt...noisier then a first production run Vision! LOL
Very noisy drive train. Bags were flimsy and latches locking was hit n miss along with the trunk lok.

Gauges were good, protection with the fairing was good, I stopped in Summerland BC by Kelowna and myself and a guy at a glass shop made a new shorter wider windscreen. Chucked the barn door it came with!. I also owned an 05 Venture for 2 seasons and it was good except the top heavy part, lots of torque and I rode that one from Northern ALberta to California, up the 101 and back thru BC once in 9 days..great ride.

Your mileage may vary! LOL

I was lucky and sold it to a fellow I work with that loved it..why wouldnt he...he came off a 1985 GoldWing!

The silver and black combo was nice also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts