VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a bike cover that will fit a Magnum X1 with a sissy bar and ape handlebars. My bike is always stored inside my garage and I just use the cover to mainly keep the dust off during the winter. I purchased a Nelson-Rigg MC-902-05-XX (XX Large) last year, but it is too small. It barely fits over the bike without a sissy bar and doesn't cover it completely. I have another Nelson-Rigg cover that I purchased about 10 years ago on my Honda. That one fits much better and also has a smoother surface so the cover slides over the bike a lot easier. The MC-902-05-XX has a type of material that grabs onto the bike, making it harder to slide on.

Can anyone recommend a good cover for the Magnum? It does not have to be weather proof.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'd like to get an "accurate" size for my Magnum as well. My bike is stored in doors but I wouldn't hesitate to spend money on something I could throw on over hot pipes when I'm at work if rain is scheduled during my shift. I'm on the fence between a xxl & an xxxl. Anyone? We need help lol

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
If you can find the Victory branded one, it's got a zip out pocket for a trunk that would probably work well for the sissy bar.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
auto zone XL 5yr warranty fits over my vision nicely with the trunk on. 30 maybe 35 bucks. love them been using them for the last 15 yrs.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Car covers .com for my CCT but it's only used during winter as the bike is stored outside on my covered porch. Nice cover fleece lining and all that so not mess up paint. Probably a little big for Magnum though.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
How ma

How many have you gone thru and in what kind of weather conditions?
i live in massachusetts and at first my bike was outside for the whole riding season and i usually got 2 seasons out of one cover. they come with a 5 year warranty so it's like buy one get one free. if your just using it mostly indoors you'll definitely get your moneys worth. my last one is still going without a warranty claim,,,lol

Reactions: sweetooth71
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.