VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read on Cycle World that Polaris is planning to re-release two Victory models. The Cross Country is being rebadged Indian Warrior and the Highball will be called the Indian Spirit. Both powered by a brand new 1800 cc 160 hp water cooled v-twin!

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
I just read on Cycle World that Polaris is planning to re-release two Victory models. The Cross Country is being rebadged Indian Warrior and the Highball will be called the Indian Spirit. Both powered by a brand new 1800 cc 160 hp water cooled v-twin!
WOW, that is big news; nice find and thanks for sharing! I'm headed there now.

Wait, wait, it's 4/1/2019....hmm.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
You guys know it's April 1, right?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I was hoping to get through the entire day without any AFD occurences, almost made it...

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Me too...

·
Super Moderator
26,123 Posts

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
I was with you until you wrote about 160hp! Seeing as how Indian is a whopping 76 hp, I doubt they'd embarrass themselves like that.

Would've been cool, though!

I forgot it was April 1 when I opened your post.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
Man, what would you do if they actually did that?!? HA! I don't think I could buy it. If they started the X1 line again it would be very tempting, I have to admit. I just don't think I could do it though!

·
Super Moderator
26,123 Posts
Man, what would you do if they actually did that?!? HA! I don't think I could buy it. If they started the X1 line again it would be very tempting, I have to admit. I just don't think I could do it though!
If it's in line with the Indian pricing I couldn't afford it.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
If it's in line with the Indian pricing I couldn't afford it.
Yes, there is that also. They were around 22K I thought back in the day. I imagine a new model would be a cool 25 or more. Most likely more. That's not something I'm looking to do right now!

Edit! I forgot to mention that while on my ride Sunday I stopped by the Cycle Gear in San Jose to do some lookin and when I came out There was a superb white X1 parked right next to me. It was a seriously good looking machine. I could own one of those I think. That white popped.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts

·
Registered
6,656 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
I hate April fools jokes :banghead:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
well the new owners will never re-badge it back to Victory....I would!

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
They’re not that smart.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.