VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Barry White - Any album

But I primarily listen to Linkin Park, Nickelback, Aerosmith, AC/DC and Metallica. Depends on how fast I plan to go. I also keep the soundtrack for Forest Gump on the iPod ready to go, sometimes Everybody Must Get Stoned.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Depends high way, AC/DC, Nugent and Floyd the Wall. Back roads, Charlie Daniels, Blake Sheldon, Lenard Skynard. On my way home from a great trip/ride news radio or silence.....

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
I'm a hip hop head (I'm sure no one else here is, so I'll recommend something a little more aligned with this group) but I have a serious love for music of all variety and lately I've been really into the doors ! Come on baby light my fire! I was jammin this all over North Carolina.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hmmm

AC/DC-highway to hell
Or
Pink Floyd-wish you were here

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
I like most everything as long as it's good.
@Teflon Mike . Even hip hop! Lol!

Almost anything is better on headphones.
My current favorite to ride to would be damn near anything from Sia or a few tracks from Deadmau5, and Pantera's Walk always get me going.

I don't typically like Spanish music but Despacito from Puerto Rico's Luis Fonsi is smooth, and has a nice bounce.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
chili peppers - californacation.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Rare Earth (21 minute version of "Get Ready" will cause you to exceed the speed limit) , Grand Funk, followed by the Doobie brothers. oh yeah, Boston and Heart.
Radar Love is a driving song too.

·
Registered
634 Posts
For when you're out on a nice country ride just cruisin' along......

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Albums? Really? I didn't know people still bought albums.

I have several playlists that I have made for riding depending on the mood and type of riding I am doing. Each playlist has several songs by various artists.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Albums? Really? I didn't know people still bought albums.

I have several playlists that I have made for riding depending on the mood and type of riding I am doing. Each playlist has several songs by various artists.
I like listening to full albums. I feel that is the way the artist intended it to be heard.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
I like listening to full albums. I feel that is the way the artist intended it to be heard.
In certain cases, I agree. But for the most part, there are very few complete albums that lend themselves to good riding music. They all end up putting some love song, a skit, or other BS you don't want to hear when you are riding. I grew up in the "mix" cassette tape era, so playlists are my natural choice.

Sitting at home, I like listing to complete albums from Tool, but I think I only have 3 or 4 of their songs on any of my riding playlists.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.