VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is in the wrong forum so moderators feel free to move it. I just wanted it here for a bit to let people know exactly how I feel about this situation. I'm not on facebook, twitter or any other social media except for motorcycle forums. So I have to vent somewhere.

The piece of sh!t walks, 6 killed looking for the traitor, more wounded and terrorist released just to back on the battlefield so how much of their actions killed more soldiers/marines? A 10 thousand [email protected]*ing fine and busted to private with a dis-honorable discharge??!!! Are you [email protected]*ing kidding me!!! The judge blames it on a candidate (at the time) for saying he deserved death... well he [email protected]*ing did. My faith in this Nation and the US Military is gone.
Memo to all troops stationed in the Pacific theatre... Sailors, Marines, Soldiers and Air-men leave while you can before the balloon goes up. Our country has no moral compass anymore it's not worth your life.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
I know this is in the wrong forum so moderators feel free to move it. I just wanted it here for a bit to let people know exactly how I feel about this situation. I'm not on facebook, twitter or any other social media except for motorcycle forums. So I have to vent somewhere.

The piece of sh!t walks, 6 killed looking for the traitor, more wounded and terrorist released just to back on the battlefield so how much of their actions killed more soldiers/marines? A 10 thousand [email protected]*ing fine and busted to private with a dis-honorable discharge??!!! Are you [email protected]*ing kidding me!!! The judge blames it on a candidate (at the time) for saying he deserved death... well he [email protected]*ing did. My faith in this Nation and the US Military is gone.
Memo to all troops stationed in the Pacific theatre... Sailors, Marines, Soldiers and Air-men leave while you can before the balloon goes up. Our country has no moral compass anymore it's not worth your life.
I'm confused a bit. You're pissed off that Bergdahl is a deserter that is facing no real punishment. Then you turn around and promote that others should abandon their fellow troops. WTF is that man?

·
Registered
876 Posts

Agree.....damn disgusting !

·
Registered
838 Posts
I'm confused a bit. You're pissed off that Bergdahl is a deserter that is facing no real punishment. Then you turn around and promote that others should abandon their fellow troops. WTF is that man?
I agree with Known1, the OP is a little confused.

Reactions: Known1

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree with Known1, the OP is a little confused.
Nope not really. Why would you stay in any organization that won't even enforce it's own rules? Why fight for a country that doesn't give a damn? Hell I know soldiers that were sent to Leavenworth for selling dope. A guy on a LP/OP walks away (without a weapon I might add so his trying to reach a higher profile in the chain of command is pure bull spit). Nope it's the modern military... what I'm saying now is you can't count on anyone or anything to have your back.

I hope the Judge (yeah you Col.) sees the name of those killed and wounded looking for that piece of crap every fricken holiday for the rest of his life, just like they see Bergdahls name.

Of course they won't leave but now they have little consequences if they do, or I'll bet in some worms mind he/she/it will think that way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.