VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
and I wonder why my ass puckers at intersections................

·
Registered
182 Posts
A single Mom motorcyclist in Lake Zurich, Ill. was just killed sitting innocently at an intersection on her bike when she got rear ended by an idiot painting her nails and too busy to drive! This kind of idiocy deserves special punishment and a special place in Hell. Here's the story: http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/2246236,CST-NWS-nailpolish07.article

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

Nice video (not nice in that way). But they should rename it to intersection accidents, allot of those werent red light runners, just stupid people.... But that bus driver had some mad skills...

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Just for Info, The woman driving the car that hit Anetta Zafke (Sp, sorry) was convicted of her crime. As of yet no sentence has been Issued. I hope she goes away for a long time.

·
Registered
93 Posts
That was terrifying to watch. It's so easy to get complacent at the intersection and assume everyone is paying attention! I always try to get a car behind or beside me thinking that they will take the brunt of an impact while I concentrate in front of me. I see now that that's not a guarantee either! Some of that stuff you just can't anticipate and what would you do if you could see? There was one clip of a Lambo sitting at a red light. The car two lanes over got creamed. How did the driver not even see them stopped at the light?? Cellphone??

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

NikeBike said:
There was one clip of a Lambo sitting at a red light. The car two lanes over got creamed. How did the driver not even see them stopped at the light?? Cellphone??
Dumbass was probably looking at the Lambo...

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
There were several that the people had been clearly stopped at the light when out of nowhere some idiot came from behind and never even slowed down. Most of those, there was an open and clear lane for them to stop at.
Amazing.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Intersections are dangerous places. I know that when I prepare to stop and while I'm stopped, I keep one eye on the rear veiw mirror.

I guess the biker in the last scene was 'lucky' to be thrown straight up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.