VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a beautiful ride with 4 friends yesterday up into Michigans thumb along the lake. We're all rough on one another and so they proceeded to tell me that my black Cross Country looks like something Batman would ride. Of course I reminded them that we could take a break so that they could do their maintenance along the way and also that we wouldn't have to take so many "pee stops" if they weren't riding paint shakers. Bastards got to me a little bit with the "Bat bike" thing though!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I say, play it up. My buddy Bruzer did!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

Great paint ZZ.
Tell them Batman rides a Vision he can jump off whenever he wants to chase bad guys with out worry.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now you've got me thinking ZZ! I may need some pipes with more "attitude" as well, these stage 1's weren't impressive against the pipes they had on those paint shakers.

·
Registered
303 Posts
bikendad said:
Took a beautiful ride with 4 friends yesterday up into Michigans thumb along the lake. We're all rough on one another and so they proceeded to tell me that my black Cross Country looks like something Batman would ride. Of course I reminded them that we could take a break so that they could do their maintenance along the way and also that we wouldn't have to take so many "pee stops" if they weren't riding paint shakers. Bastards got to me a little bit with the "Bat bike" thing though!
They are just jealous . . . maybe they feel like Robin, the sidekick riding next to you on your Bat Bike (or maybe just Jokers)!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

BIKENDAD, I think you're friends were giving you an Off handed Compliment, After all, They associated you with "THE BATMAN" now if they would'A said Dude your bike looks like sumthin the PENGUIN or JOKER rides, Then they would'A been Dissin ya, If ya get some Flames ( like ZZ's buddy) you'll really drive'em Crazy.
The May 2010 issue of RIDER magazine has a Street Glide vs Cross Country article, every picture of'em side by side just shows Clearly how much more advanced the C.C. is ( tech-styling-ride-comfort-power-etc ).
Yer buds were jealous, Kinda like a bodybuilder walking by, & then all the guys with beer guts saying AW Man he's on steriods-Its all fake, but wishing they looked like him.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Just keep riding that bat bike and smiling. They are really thinking "He only paid that muchfor all that bike"??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.