VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me aboui the Bandit Seat. I'm particularly concerned about its comfort on long trips.

I love my Hammer but the seat will not work for me on trips of longer than a couple hours.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please.Someonemust have experience with it.

·
Registered
290 Posts

I put the Bandit seat on my Hammer this Spring, and can say with out a doubt that it's a night and day difference. I rode last year with the stock seat, and can relate to the sore butt after an hour of riding. I've gone on a few long rides so far this year with the Bandit seat, and can ride until the tanks empty, and my butt is happy.
So go for it you won't regret it, trust me.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. This is what I was hoping to hear. The thing I miss most about my Suzuki is the Corbin Gunfigher seat I put on it. Don't care for the Corbin seat or its price for Hammers. Hoping the Bandit will work.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had a friend use this seat for a vegas. He was not 100% happy. Great looking seat but not very comfortable for a passenger and he figured it was only a little more support added over the stock seat for the operator. He ended up taking it off and putting on a touring seat. He said if he was just going to ride around town he would have left it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.