VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, so I just purchased a 2015 Magnum in metasheen black. I am looking to add bag fillers but see that victory does not have a part number for metasheen or crystal black, only gloss black. I found a dealer online that has the gloss black fillers but am a little worried on how they will match. Just curious if anyone on here has the same bike and put the gloss black ones on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had found a new set from a dealer cheap, that's why I was hoping the gloss black would work. Come to find out yesterday, the bike had them off and they were taken off when the previous owner put a passenger back rest on. The dealer I purchased it from told me this when I called him about the color match. He said he will look for them so not to buy any. I'm hoping he finds them.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Hi all, so I just purchased a 2015 Magnum in metasheen black. I am looking to add bag fillers but see that victory does not have a part number for metasheen or crystal black, only gloss black. I found a dealer online that has the gloss black fillers but am a little worried on how they will match. Just curious if anyone on here has the same bike and put the gloss black ones on.
They wont match the metasheen, I had the same color Magnum and added the trunk which came in the gloss black and had it sprayed to match. And what happened to the ones that came on it Magnums come with bag fillers stock from the factory ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They wont match the metasheen, I had the same color Magnum and added the trunk which came in the gloss black and had it sprayed to match. And what happened to the ones that came on it Magnums come with bag fillers stock from the factory ?
Dealer said They took them off when they added the backrest. I took the backrest off so I want the fillers. Hopefully dealer finds them

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had found a new set from a dealer cheap, that's why I was hoping the gloss black would work. Come to find out yesterday, the bike had them off and they were taken off when the previous owner put a passenger back rest on. The dealer I purchased it from told me this when I called him about the color match. He said he will look for them so not to buy any. I'm hoping he finds them.
The gloss black will not match.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I also have a set of metal filler panels i bought from Witch doctors,but you have to drill your rear fender,i did not want to do that,and u have to paint them,will cost$ more than the factory painted fillers(OEM)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.