VOG Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,124 Posts
Like you I have always thought they look nice and they catch my eye.

You only live once.

Not that you should listen to me......or any of us. We are obviously very capable of helping you make bad decisions. Lol!

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
Indian dealer here in town has a 2018 Triumph Rocket iii with 11,000 miles for $11,995. I’ve always wanted one of these but really don’t need it. Showed the wife and she said wow that looks nice! Having a hard time not going back and buying it. View attachment 634777
One of the years and models I like.

• Agree
Reactions: Bikesofbrads

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
(Thread Name)+(Post #1) = No
:devil::headbang:

Ride safe,
Smokier

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
If the wife said it looks nice why isn't it in your driveway already? :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
@IndyVictory love your tag line: "Purchased May 2018 and riding until it dies. " I might change mine to read: "Purchased in 2020 and riding it till I die"

Ride safe,
Smokier

Reactions: normthenomad

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
@IndyVictory love your tag line: "Purchased May 2018 and riding until it dies. " I might change mine to read: "Purchased in 2020 and riding it till I die"

Ride safe,
Smokier
I was just making a point that I bought it after Victory closed up. :)
I don't anticipate any issues running it for several years.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Well, they do have a touring, but no trunk or hard lowers. Interesting idea though.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Indian dealer here in town has a 2018 Triumph Rocket iii with 11,000 miles for $11,995. I’ve always wanted one of these but really don’t need it. Showed the wife and she said wow that looks nice! Having a hard time not going back and buying it. View attachment 634777
Happy wife Happy life!
So they reckon anyway.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts