VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys I am the newbie on here. I just wanted to stop by and show of some photos of the bike my company is finishing up soon... As its know in the shop as the AVP monster. I think a quick you-tube vid was posted in a thread around here but here are the pictures I took today. These where taken out side the shop and the paint is so glossy you can see the shop in the refection.

Anyhow here are the pics and if there are any question please fire away...

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Lots of detail on that bike. I am likingthe mirrors. Great job, I think the paint is awesome, just not my style. Great job!

·
Registered
717 Posts
The bike's owner has been sending me pics since he started the transformation.
The videos are amazing. Not my thing but pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
wow the detail is incredible, at some points I begin to think the bike is a little too much but than some other detail brings me back in and says 'coool'.

I'd love to see this thing in person.

I wonder how much to do my Cross with Battlestar Galatica design? Since we already have the Star Trek Vision, now and AVP Vision. I think we need a Battlestar Cross, than again an "Event Horizon' bike would be pretty sweet as well.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
The paint - upholstery - the detail is (how do I say this without being trite or cliche?) - It's
unbelievable!!! Great job. Thx for taking the time & posting!!! Pretty intimidating.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.