VOG Forum banner

Australian Vegas LE

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Mark17 
#1 ·
Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Tire Automotive lighting
Hi I've just purchased a 2011 Vegas. Does anyone know if Australian delivered bikes Vegas LE are numbered. Mine doesn't have a plate on it but has everything else the same as the American ones I've seen.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Nice looking bike. I'm no Vegas guru, but I think the matching paint frame and swing arm make it a LE. Any plate would be on the left side on engine. If you have a big a$$ rear tire, it's a Jackpot.
Thanks mate. There's no plate on the motor anywhere to say it's a LE. I looked at the manual I got with the bike and it says the LE models should have a Z as the 5th letter on the vin/chassis. Mine has a B which means it's a Standard Vegas. What I find strange it's a factory bike and I brought it off the original owner and she thinks it's a LE. The bikes only done 6000 kilometres. The vin number also has a 3 as the sixth digit which means it's the 1731cc engine. The rear tyre is the original 180 width. Everything on the bike looks like an LE. I even have the original pillion seat, pipes, rear foot pegs and mirrors that have never been used.
Cheers
Mark

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Victory announced the LE in early 2010 as a model year 2010. There were to be 100 made, and they were to be special ordered with the owner's choice of four paint schemes, including your red one. They were supposed to have a number plate on them. This was the first Victory cruiser to come with the 106. Also featured the color matched frame, swingarm, and peg mounts in addition to the blacked out engine. You definitely have one. But, if yours is a 2011 without a number plate, in thinking most likely scenario is they didn't get 100 special orders in 2010 so maybe a few went out as unnumbered 2011's? It's a guess anyway.
Yeah it's plated 1/11 model. The dealer where it come from is still here in Newcastle Australia and now sells Indians so I'll pop over there and see if I can get more information. Thanks for your time
Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.