VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of us in South Florida are still a bit shell-shocked over yesterday's announcement regarding the severing of ties between Victory of South Florida and Victory Motorcycles.

With that said, we still have some options for service in The Sunshine State.

First, as we know that our State has KevinX in Gainesville, Florida. While that's not conveniently located for South Florida riders, if some major mods are needed, those who've had KevinX perform his magic on their bike, have only raved of his services.

Best Buy Polaris is located in Stuart, Florida...which is in Southeast Central Florida in an area known as The Treasure Coast. While a small shop, they are a full line Polaris Dealerhsip (no snowmobiles for obvious reasons) and have multiple factory trained techs (including the Owner) and do great work in a timely manner. I've used them twice and was very impressed.

That still doesn't help those in South Florida who may need periodic maintenance. While Victory of South Florida's tech will still perform routine maintenance, let's face it, they are no longer a Victory Dealership. 'Nuff Said.

That brings me to the point of this thread:

I had a great conversation with Scott from Conquest Customs today and this guy is a magician with Vics. Scott can perform routine, non-warranty maintenance and repairs. While he does not have access to the Digital Wrench Software (C'mon Victory, get with the program), Scott can take care of many service needs for South Florida Riders. He's located in the Boca Raton area and can be reached at: 561-715-9494.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Andy there is another victory dealer in southwest florida. It is an Estero. South of Ft. Myers, and north Of Naples. Small dealer carries only Victory and golf carts.Great staff andservice. Its about 110 miles east of Ft. Lauderdale. I don`t know how far north Stuart is from you but there is another choice.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Losman said:
Andy there is another victory dealer in southwest florida. It is an Estero. South of Ft. Myers, and north Of Naples. Small dealer carries only Victory and golf carts.Great staff andservice. Its about 110 miles east of Ft. Lauderdale. I don`t know how far north Stuart is from you but there is another choice.
Thanks for the info...but I think you mean WEST of Ft. Lauderdale...or it's in Cuba!

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dsjr70 said:
Yep, that's the one, Cuba's only a little further into the sun...
Nope...that's a Sunset...not a Sunrise. I was having a Margarita on the Ship's Balcony. So, Cuba is the other direction...I think.

Come to think about it, that photo was after the ship left St. Thomas or St. Marteen...so maybe you're correct.

Now you know why I use a GPS! Heck, my sense of direction is so bad, I get lost attempting to find a Starbucks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Destination Powersports in Punta Gorda Fl on the west coast has a pretty good shop. I can say this from experience. I purchased the vision August 31 2014 brought it home put it in the garage, took it out the next morning to meet my brother for our Sunday ride and with 23 mi on the bike I was T-boned by an old guy in a Corvette driving down the bicycle lane at an intersection. When I called Destination powersports on Tuesday and told them what had happened they treated me as if I were somebody important. They had my bike all repaired and back together after getting the other guys insurance companies go ahead. It took them two weeks from start to finish. The owner of the dealership even came to speak to me when I came to pick it up. The machanic's name was Brad and he had every nut, bolt and piece perfect. The whole dealership went out of their way to get me back on the road. I have sent several guys that work with me to them and they both were impressed and bought Victorys.

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
So is the south Florida dealer also the Indian dealer in Pompano? Are they still an Indian dealer? So glad to hear Jim at Best Buy is still in the game. That's where I bought my bike and would buy from them again. Great people! Same goes for Scott at Conquest customs in Boca Raton. so glad I'm in the middle of these 2 shops.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hallo Andy,

Noob here. Interested in your mention of Kevin X in Gainsville!? I'm in Jacksonville and just got the short end of the stick with the local dealer (I'll spare the details). Is this person with the dealer in Gainsville or is it a private mechanic? Thanks in advance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.