VOG Forum banner

Arizona cam party

1921 6
I am trying to organize a cam upgrade party for Visions riders in Arizona. The work would be done by Kevinx from Florida. Is anyone interested? Cost? $1200 for an '08 and $1800 for an '09. The price includes parts and labor.
Thanks.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

This is a post from Kevinx on the Visions-Riders form;

"Cost for 08 is $1150, and includes cams, intake, fuel controller, and labor.

09-10 cost is $1800, and includes the above plus a set of cam carriers

Job is turn key. You bring the bike, and I bring all parts, and tools. Weather you do the exhaust first is up to you. The system will work either way, and only requires a minor adjustment if you change out later"

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

This is a post from Kevinx on the Vision-Riders form;

"Cost for 08 is $1150, and includes cams, intake, fuel controller, and labor.

09-10 cost is $1800, and includes the above plus a set of cam carriers

Job is turn key. You bring the bike, and I bring all parts, and tools. Weather you do the exhaust first is up to you. The system will work either way, and only requires a minor adjustment if you change out later"

·
Registered
6,116 Posts

Clubford00 said:
Mark, this has your name all over it !!
Buying a new home for the family is the top priority right now. I doubt the bike will get any upgrades this year.......well, except for the location upgrade it got in December. The bike seems to be much happier now.

·
Registered
397 Posts

Look I'll make it simple; if ya got the money, get the cam job done: if ya don't have the money, get it done anyway. Mow some lawns, work some overtime, dig into the kids college education fund, whatever. You won't regret it.
Seriously, who doesn't want (read NEED) more POWER?

·
Registered
329 Posts
PrometheusVII said:
Look I'll make it simple; if ya got the money, get the cam job done: if ya don't have the money, get it done anyway. Mow some lawns, work some overtime, dig into the kids college education fund, whatever. You won't regret it.
Seriously, who doesn't want (read NEED) more POWER?
Agreed.

Only change to this thread........Party in S. Texas!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.