VOG Forum banner

Are you sick of looking at Heritage Motorcycle posts on marketplace?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really annoying Heritage Motorcycles has taken over the marketplace and abusing the privalage. I think that the marketplace should be for private members to sell their stuff. If I tried this, I would be kicked off the forums.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
It's quite possible that the posts are acceptable and approved by the site owners....

If you are really bothered by them .... I would send a msg to the admins to check out.

just my 2 cents ....

Peter

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Already reported it and nothing happened.

It is spam plain and simple! It is a business trying to get free advertisement on this site. If they were a forum sponsor, they would have their own section.

My concern is that once one dealer is allowed to do it, they all will advertise there. Then you will be trying to find parts, or sell you bike and / or parts mixed in with the new "cycle trader" marketplace where every dealer in the country goes to spam this website!

So... @Heritage. Hopefully your spam ads on this site will have the opposite effect. I know I will never buy a bike or anything else from you!!! This is definitely not the way to start a relationship with a forum. If you want to advertise your dealership, pay to become a sponsor and get your own section to post your bikes in. The marketplace is for members, not dealers!!!

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
No problem with the dealer posts. But I never liked the hall monitors from my grade school. Those kids were the worst and got pants on a regular basis for telling the rest of us how we should use the hallways.

Nuff said.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
No problem with the dealer posts. But I never liked the hall monitors from my grade school. Those kids were the worst and got pants on a regular basis for telling the rest of us how we should use the hallways.

Nuff said.
I'm not the hall monitor type, I just HATE spam!!!! To me, spammers are no different than a thief. They are trying to get advertising space for free, while others pay for the same service. Do you like getting telemarketing calls all the time? How about pop up ads on every website you click on? It's no different. It is unwanted advertisement!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.