VOG Forum banner

Are these Motorcycle Airbag Jeans real?? Can someone please confirm!

2K views 35 replies 6 participants last post by  slickvic 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

I got this email today from a Swedish company selling airbag jeans and clothes, I've seen similar gear from other brands before but never airbag jeans!?
Does anybody know if this company is for real or is it just a scam? The company is called "Mo'cycle" and sells airbag jeans.

The website they use for their campaign is legit though, I've heard about Indiegogo before but never bought anything there, I must admit they have cool videos of their gears but still not 100% convinced.

//Mike

This post has been deleted
#13 ·
Yup thats's me, i've made the same post on 4 forums today, wondering about the same thing
That is odd to me. Looks like you spamming several forums. Are you somehow tied to the product? It looks nice.

#30 ·
Forego the jacket and pants and just get one of these. Hook up a pressurized canister so it auto inflates and bobs ur uncle.

Art Musician Fictional character Artist Painting

#32 ·
Man, I'd hate to be riding and have $2500 of inflatable clothes to go off because of a nasty pot hole :fiddy:

@MCclubhunter2, a far less expensive option might be kevlar jeans. I picked a pair up several years back. Fortunately I've never had to see if they work. They get a little toasty on hot summer days but they gave me peace of mind rolling through twisty mountain roads.

#34 ·
Yeah that would suck, but don't you think they've thought about that? Seems to be something that should've been taken under consideration when developing the product, if not, then it's a big NO for me.

I use kevlar jeans atm and it works fine and fortunately i haven't had any huge accidents, but if it would happen then i would prefer wearing something that might be a safer option than just the kevlar jeans.

#36 ·
I enjoyed the video and can see a use for these inflatable clothes. It takes 88lbs of force to deploy the air bag system so potholes should be of concern. I would say if your a daily rider commuting on crazy roads with high traffic then this is a safe way to get to work. Your chances increase the more you ride. Then again it only takes 1 incident. I’m wondering about the comfort of the product. Here in south Florida it gets hot as hell and with the high humidity extra garments ( not breathing mesh ) can add to discomfort and fatigue. The last thing you want to feel on an all day ride is fatigue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.