VOG Forum banner

Are these Motorcycle Airbag Jeans real?? Can someone please confirm!

1088 Views 35 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  slickvic
Hey guys!

I got this email today from a Swedish company selling airbag jeans and clothes, I've seen similar gear from other brands before but never airbag jeans!?
Does anybody know if this company is for real or is it just a scam? The company is called "Mo'cycle" and sells airbag jeans.

The website they use for their campaign is legit though, I've heard about Indiegogo before but never bought anything there, I must admit they have cool videos of their gears but still not 100% convinced.

//Mike
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Super Moderator
27,234 Posts
Hey Mike prove you are not a spammer or be banned. That all sounds like BS to me. You only have a few minutes.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tell me why you show up today supposedly riding a Honda Shadow and ask a bunch of Victory guys about some airbag jeans?
I googled motorcycle forums and this one was one of the websites that showed up and i found interesting. And the reason for google:ing was because i was wondering about the airbag clothes. Does that sound strange to you?

· Super Moderator
27,234 Posts
How bout you tell us how long you been riding?

Where do you ride?

What is the farthest you have ridden that Phantom?

· Super Moderator
27,234 Posts
It is always going to set off my spam alarm when a new account comes in and makes such a post. We get many.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure, I don't mind providing you with that info. I've been riding on two wheels for about 19 years now.

I spend half the year in Germany (Hamburg) and that's where i ride most of the year.

The farthest i 've ridden must be to Bosnia from Hamburg.

· Super Moderator
27,234 Posts
Sure, I don't mind providing you with that info. I've been riding on two wheels for about 19 years now.

I spend half the year in Germany (Hamburg) and that's where i ride most of the year.

The farthest i 've ridden must be to Bosnia from Hamburg.
That is nice.

What do you do for a living?

Your English is good, better than some here that claim it as a first language.

· Super Moderator
27,234 Posts
Yup thats's me, i've made the same post on 4 forums today, wondering about the same thing
That is odd to me. Looks like you spamming several forums. Are you somehow tied to the product? It looks nice.

· Super Moderator
27,234 Posts
No i got no ties to the product, i guess i wouldn't look for any answers then
You can look for answers. I will not ban you and delete the thread. You are good to go.

I don't recall ever seeing any such product here. We have discussed the jackets already on the market but not anything like this......from what I remember.

· Super Moderator
27,234 Posts
Thanks, i used to live and work in London(UK) so i got the chance to practice my English back then.

I work at a record label as a project manager.
Nice.

Please stay and discuss things you wish. We are a good group....mostly. We have a several members all over the world outside the US.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.