VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello VOG members! Now is the time to add some new sound to your Victory Cross Touring model bike. Starting today through April 30th, we are offering a special discounted price on our RCX 4.0" slip-on mufflers to all VOG members of only $549.95 (MSRP $625.00) + free shipping (within the USA). Give us a call at 1-800-320-0915 and mention the RCX VOG special or contact one of the many vendors and dealers on this site that support the RC Components brand to take advantage of this great offer. Ride Safe!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello VOG members! Now is the time to add some new sound to your Victory Cross Touring model bike. Starting today through April 30th, we are offering a special discounted price on our RCX 4.0" slip-on mufflers to all VOG members of only $549.95 (MSRP $625.00) + free shipping (within the USA). Give us a call at 1-800-320-0915 and mention the RCX VOG special or contact one of the many vendors and dealers on this site that support the RC Components brand to take advantage of this great offer. Ride Safe!
Do you carry stuff for v92s???

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the RCXhaust and love it...how much do the tips cost if I want a different pair? Thanks.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Absolutely love my RCX exhaust! Crazy question, as I have a ding, what is best matched paint!? Ill upload a better pic of the RCX once sun comes back out for us in MICHIGAN! Your HD wheels were always a favorite! I just did a Vic 21" as I got a great price so didn't look back!
Im sure the Vic wheels are TOP NOTCH! Have any wheels for my old 95 FLHT!?! Very hard to find! Seems like most are doing a newer model upgrade and making compatible!

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Absolutely love my RCX exhaust! Crazy question, as I have a ding, what is best matched paint!? Ill upload a better pic of the RCX once sun comes back out for us in MICHIGAN! Your HD wheels were always a favorite! I just did a Vic 21" as I got a great price so didn't look back!
Im sure the Vic wheels are TOP NOTCH! Have any wheels for my old 95 FLHT!?! Very hard to find! Seems like most are doing a newer model upgrade and making compatible!
Hello, you can purchase a High Temp header paint from your local auto parts store and it should blend in with the black ceramic paint on your mufflers. We do offer wheels for your 95 FLHT. You can pick from any of our designs to fit this bike. We appreciate your business and give us a call anytime if you have any questions.

·
Registered
327 Posts
DJSoto69 do you have a good rec for the paint color touch up? LMK Im all ears! With the express recommendations from VOG folks I found the perfect match paint to run pearl on to my chin spoilers! Definitely like to hear input!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.