VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new KP and had the 2" pull back bars installed. I like them fine, but am very attracted to the look and feel of ape hangers, or mini apes.

Can I get some feedback of any of you have had ape hangers on your KP or other model bike? How did you like them? Photos would be great too!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
BellesAZ said:
Or if you're vertically challenged like me ... LOL
My KP Low is just barely enough.. damn, I hate being short.
Ok - I'll bite - how tall are you????

This reminds me of a funny story about Abraham Lincoln. He walked into a cabinet meeting one afternoon to find the members arguing over the "perfect" length a man's legs should be.

As Lincolnwas seating himself - one fellow turned to the Pres. & asked - "Mr. President, what do you think - how long should a man's legs be? What would be the right length for perfect legs."

Lincoln thought a few moments and responded: "Long enough to reach the ground."

Perfect. LOL!!!

·
Registered
467 Posts

I bought my KP B-ball with the goal of mounting beach cruiser bars. There wasn't enough cable for a quick/easy swap, so I just toss on some Ness Drag bars instead. I know....opposite style, but they have been great.
LilNess KP Custom with Apes is sweet....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.