VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my name is logan and we are in weatherford tx... just letting everyone know that we are getting extremely competitive on our 2010 pricing and would love to generate some business on these victorys this way. if you are looking to get into a new vic let me know. pm me what you are looking for and ill see what i can do. we love victory out here, just trying to see a few more on the road!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Well it is just like this, I throught about a new Vic., even test drove one. But with only 16,500 miles on the 06 pin I think I will pass. It just is not wore out yet.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
klackey said:
well when yall decide its time def let me know!!! i was just told that we will have a 2011 cross country in about 3 weeks. someone already put a deposit on one and willhave one left!!! those are so bad ass
I like your style. Welcome to the VOG and keep coming back. It will pay off for you.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
devil said:
Well it is just like this, I throught about a new Vic., even test drove one. But with only 16,500 miles on the 06 pin I think I will pass. It just is not wore out yet.
Yowza!! Sounds like you got about 120,000 mile to go! If you're aggressive - you could get it done in 3 years!!! Have fun!!

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
at the 2009 Victory AVR there was a Kingpin with something outlandish like 170,000 miles on his Kingpin.

Would have loved to have chatted with him about his bike but never bumped into him(he was probably out riding).

·
Registered
265 Posts
ddawg said:
devil said:
Yowza!! Sounds like you got about 120,000 mile to go! If you're aggressive - you could get it done in 3 years!!! Have fun!!
It is now 17,500 on the Vic, but 65,000 on my persent wing. 2 other wing had 100,000 + miles so I ma a little agressive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.