VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Camera Camera lens Automotive lighting Camera accessory Lens

This looks baddass.

Guy did it with Testors enamel paint pens 9 months ago, and still looks pretty good.

Not heat rated paint, obviously.

Whatcha think?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Not a fan...but hey, I've always thought custom paint on a bike is a very personal choice

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I like it but not a big fan of red, maybe blue....

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
I'd do anti-freeze green if I were to do it. Bet nail polish would work well.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: jwfuchs1

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
It looks good, and I really like the concept. I would play with the colors to personalize, but great idea.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Steve from Victory things is sending me one of his industrial paint pens to try.
I'm going less is more, I believe.

Reactions: BoilerMan

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for this other pics.
Looks awesome. I' m guessin he's drilled the cheese wedges and got led's in them too.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
He's done a lot of different stuff to his Gunner.

Check these out

View attachment 392873

View attachment 392881
I've seen the gun holster pic before. It's a great idea and would be better once Trump allows open carry in all of the US (I wouldn't even mind paying money or taking classes)....... Uh oh I hope I did not just open a can of worm that will destroy this thread. :run:

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
I like the volt meter in the wedge.. I always thought the wedges were cheesy.. no pun intended. I got rid of 'em on my KP.. ignition relocation on the one side.. nuttin on the other.. although I don't really like the oil lines being exposed. I need to paint them again now that I think of it.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I have never seen the gun holster. That is freaking sweet tits.......

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.