VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got offered a job in Belgium...seriously considering it.

What's the riding like over there?

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
I got offered a job in Belgium...seriously considering it.

What's the riding like over there?
Belgium / Luxembourg / Netherlands / France these countries are Super to ride motorcycles , look online for a second hand victory , they were only 20% more expensive than in the USA, so you could find a real bargain "online"

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't need to buy one. I would bring my Magnum.

How long is the riding season!?

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
I wouldn't need to buy one. I would bring my Magnum.

How long is the riding season!?
Ha, that is perfect, bring your own bike

The weather in Europe can be a bit rainy, on this moment it is -1 ° Celcius, so if your up for it the riding season can be as long as 8 month per year, I used to ride all year round, that is actually a lot of fun too, snow is not much and not really a problem, except the ice rain , when the whole roads are covered in ice, but that doesn't happen much...

Just stuff some thermal cloths / motor cloths / rainsuit in your bags, coz everything is more expensive in Europe ... I just bought a rainsuit for 175 euro, and a special water-resistant and more strong that keflar jeans for 450 Euro ,

Riding in Europe is super nice.... I miss that...

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
This weekend is the Custom Bike Show in Bad Salzuflen the temperatur is 0° and I start at 9 a clock. My Navi. show me time 1.50 h. and 180 km.
Vehicle Land vehicle Fuel tank Tire Automotive tire
Ready for the cool days

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.