VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 of Us are going to Spirit Lake this year and were wondering if anyone from the area is going. Had a lot of fun last year and me a lot of great people. Let us know.

·
Registered
255 Posts

I'll be heading North from Glen Ellyn before swinging West. May have one other guy from Wheatonwith me. Haven't decided exact route yet. Took 20 back last year and it wasn't bad at all. Went via I-90. May take one or the other or some combination of the two.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
In Lake Zurich, leaving Friday morning

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
In as much as I'd like to head out, that's too soon after Sturgis return for me to disappear again both for my wife and business.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We are taking a more northern route this year. We are leaing on Thursday and expect to be there by thursday evening. Last year we stopped at Storm lake for the night. Nice place to stay. Hope to see you all there. Will post a more definate route later if anyone wants to consider meeting and riding together.

·
Registered
74 Posts
We are headed out thursdayfrom Rockton to Cassville WI, taking the ferry across the river. Then heading to Clear Lake where we will spend the night thursday night. Ride the rest of the way in friday. Staying at Bay Bridges resort but just found out they messed up my reservation so instead of a suite I'm getting a double queen room. Looks like some one is sleeping on the floor!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.