VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being new to Victory I was curious on Rallys.... I am supposed to receive my membership card from the Victory Riders Association, but have yet to receive it. Are there any events for the East coast that I should be aware of??
Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Most of the major Vic rallies are done by the Victory Motorcycle Club not the VRA. There are several throughout the year. You just missed the Southeast Rally in Helen, GA. The national meet is in up in the New England area in Sept this year. Lobsterfest is in Oct this year near Tail of the Dragon... Lots of stuff going on. You just need to get plugged into a local VMC chapter in your area. Most chapters have rides planned locally just about every weekend...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Teh only contact I ever had with the VRA is the magazines I recieved each tim eI bought a bike. THere are never any posts that I have ever found nor do they follow up with e-mails when the initial subscription expires. I'm sure others may have had some better experiences, but I say don't waste your money. If you need roadside assistance there are a lot of businesses that provide it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I bought my Vegas in February/2010 and I have never received anything. The first time I called (April) I was told that I should be receiving my card and magazine anyday. So I called again today (June15) as I have still not gotten anything and they said they would look into it and gave me a number (1-888-704-5290) to call about the magazine as they are "totally separate". When I called that number I was advised several times that the magazine is only quarterly! I then had to explain to the customer service rep that it is now 6 months into the year so that would mean that there are 2 magazines out by now that I have not received. He advised he will look into it. I am not holding my breath. As a member though you are entitled to a bunch of savings and they did give me that website:
road-america.com/savings

the activation code is 10999(just incase is is missing) and just set up an acct and enjoy the savings.

My VRA experience is less than satisfactory but then that seems to be the norm.

Trix

·
Registered
128 Posts
There's lots of info about the VMC annual rally posted on their website: "thevmc.com". Look in the Forums / Events / VMC Meet.

·
Registered
717 Posts

August 5th-8th out of Gorham, New Hampshire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.