VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to meet, make friends and ride with people near by.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Meant to say Temecula.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Fallbrook here

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
I was wondering where the heck that was :icon_rolleyes:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We should ride

Reactions: jkcerda

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have yet to ride out to the Julian, I heard the pie was pretty good.

Would be cool to ride out with experienced folks who have done it before.

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was under the impression that Julian, CA was a regular for SoCal riders. Maybe not?:nuts:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am a fairly new rider, cooks corner and hells Kitchen were new terms to me. so I decided to visit both

SAW TWO Vics and two Indians. the ride was pretty cool
I'm a new rider as well, I did the Ortega Hwy ride (Cooks Corner, etc.) a couple weeks ago. Definitely a fun ride.

Reactions: jkcerda

·
Registered
83 Posts
I want to do Julian as well. Just have not found the time.

Ortega is nice, a little short, but well worth it IMO.

Angles Crest is an awesome ride. (HWY2)
Angeles Crest Highway | California Motorcycle Roads and Rides | MotorcycleRoads.com

idyllwild ca, is one of my favorites
Hemet Idyllwild Motorcycle Run | California Motorcycle Roads and Rides | MotorcycleRoads.com
From Idyllwild we usually go down into palm desert.

Somebody told me about burrego springs that is supposed to be a good one as well

Hemet to Borrego Springs | California Motorcycle Roads and Rides | MotorcycleRoads.com

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
I'm in Moreno Valley. Been just about everywhere around Southern California and travel a lot to other states as well. Bujee1 lives in Fontana as well. Went down to Cooks Corner with him a couple weeks ago. Great guy..
I got a wedding coming up in a couple weeks(Sept 23) but once that clears off my plate, I can ride anywhere anytime and if you don't know where to go, I'll take you somewhere.
Some really neat roads in the Fallbrook area. Lilac roads abound. I know there are some "biker hangouts" around, like Cooks Corner, Hells Kitchen, The Hideout, and a few others but to me, it doesn't matter where we sit down and relax, it's about the journey to wherever that is.
Definitely give me a shout in a couple/few weeks. I'm in.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.